Always Learning

Andy's thoughts and other musings

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Resistance

You ever noticed how we say, "I'll never do that," only to find ourselves doing that thing we said that we would never do. I am really one of those people. I really have to sit back and laugh at myself at times.

I am always going against the flow. I want to be different. At times I try to be so different, I become just like everybody else. I have noticed this trend in everybody. We dress to be different, only to find that we are not noticed anymore. We look just like everybody else who is trying to be different.

I guess I am saying all of this to say that I was not going to blog last year because everybody else was doing it. Well in my effort to be different, I have become like everybody else. So, I will be like all the other bloggers and be me in the process.

Hope you enjoy my thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I can't wait to read your thoughts and to have them all contained in one place is just icing on the cake. Bring on the outpouring of mental explosions...you can take that as you wish! I appreciate you brother.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat article. Good insight. Hope you enjoy blogging.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your thoughts, especially the "don't eat pile" section. For a young "whipper-snapper", you have some good insights in both articles. We appreciate your friendship.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home